Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Avery Duncan



Today we sit down with Avery Duncan. Avery is one of the publishers and fashionistas at ‘The 119.’

​Q: Hello Avery!

Avery: Hello!

​Q: So what was your favorite Harry Potter book?

Avery: I’ve never read Harry Potter.

Q: Ok… What about Hunger Games?

Avery: Nope.

​Q: How about Percy Jackson?

Avery: Who?

Q: Moving on! If you could bake any food for the rest of your life, what would it be?

Avery: Strawberry cupcakes!

Q: What is your vision for ‘The 119?’ 

Avery: I hope we’ll become a successful organization that will inspire students.

​Q: Awesome! If you could trademark a phrase for yourself, what would it be?

Avery: Always dress to impress!

Q: I notice you’re wearing the trend of the week- converse and fuzzy socks! Definitely impressive! If you could sit down to dinner with anyone, past or present, who would it be, and why?

Avery: Audrey Hepburn, because I admire her, what she did and said.  Her life just inspires me in general

​Q: Final question- what makes you awesome?

Avery: Definitely having friends,Family, and Christ in my life.

​Q: Thanks Avery! 

No comments:

Post a Comment